- Eyebrows strongly define the way you look. While there are many brow shapes meant for different face cuts, it might still not be possible for you to flaunt your desired look if you have a scarred forehead or lesser brow hair growth. What are the possible ways in which you can get your desired look other than being satisfied with whatever you have? The answer lies in eyebrow transplantation and restoration.
- The eyebrow is an important part of facial symmetry and contributes to the aesthetic appearance of men and women. Eyebrows frame the eyes and are one of the first facial structures we look at as a society. A person without natural appearing eyebrows is very conscious of their appearance. Transplantation surgery can often restore eyebrows to their natural youthful appearance.
Causes for eyebrow hair loss
- Eyebrows lose their natural full appearance.
- Congenital Causes.
- Trauma-burns, auto accident, chemical or electrical burns.
- Radiation or Chemotherapy.
- Medical, Autoimmune, or Systemic Disease.
- Obsessive Compulsive plucking referred to as Trichotillomania.
- Normal Aging process.
- Same as facial hair transplant
- Single hair grafts work well in the delicate eyebrow area
- Depending upon your individual genetics and healing